- Price per bottle
- Ready to drink or toss to your favorite snack.
- Pair up with our cereals for a power breakfast.
- Of course healthy and our weight loss ally!
- More recipes on our FB (click floating icon).
- a good source of calcium, improves bone health
- contains probiotics to support healthy bacterial balance in the gut.
- known to lower blood pressure and lowers risk for Type2 diabetes.
Researchers found that obese adults who ate three servings of fat-free yogurt a day as part of a reduced-calorie diet lost 22% more weight and 61% more body fat than those who simply cut calories and didn't bone up on calcium. Yogurt eaters also lost 81% more fat in the stomach area than non-yogurt eaters.Mar 17, 2005
(Ref: Yogurt May Help Burn Fat, Promote Weight Loss - WebMD)